We are recruiting a Fund Executive for a substantial new fund that is scheduled to launch early next year.
Job Profile : Fund Executive
Reports to: Head of Midlands Fund (Debt)
Staff Responsibilities: 0
Location: Office based in Midlands (specific location to be decided)
Status: 1.0 FTE (Full-time) : Part-time will be considered (0.6 FTE minimum)
Overall Purpose: To support the successful operation of the FSE’s Midlands Debt Funds
Job Description & Principal Accountabilities:
- Review transactions enquiries received via FSE website / telephone for appropriateness under the fund eligibility criteria. Signpost and provide recommendations to appropriate fund manager based on this review.
- Assist with the review of business plans / pitch and make recommendations on suitability for fund based on:
- Market analysis
- Financial analysis
- Support fund management team in preparation of pre-approval checklist and post drawdown checklist, and drafting Term Loan Facility Letters (signatures to be by authorised parties per Fund Operating Guidelines)
- Assist with timely review of post sanction monitoring of portfolio companies, including management account review etc.
- Update generic marketing pitchbooks in advance of marketing events.
- Support with preparation of fund performance review for Fund Stakeholders.
- Prepare a database to allow comparison and review of funding structures
- Assist with representation of FSE at small scale marketing events.
- Update information and extracting data from FSE CIVI CRM (or any equivalent): client, deal flow and marketing database.
- General office administration, filing and keeping records up to date, taking minutes of meetings and conference calls
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Graduate calibre with a business / finance background
- Demonstrate an understanding of business P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statements .
- Strong research, analytical, and communication (verbal and written)
- IT proficient with strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint Excel).
- Organised, with effective time management whilst working with strong attention to detail
- Good team player who is adaptable with a willingness to learn
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year – 1.0 FTE (Full-time) : Part-time will be considered (0.6 FTE minimum)
To apply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies.
Applications close Friday 13th December.