The FSE Group are working with Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership to deliver the Hertfordshire Business Expansion Grant Scheme.
Aimed at growing SMEs across Hertfordshire, the scheme provides grant funding to assist in the purchase of assets and delivery of projects that will increase productive capacity and fuel business growth. The programme is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Hertfordshire LEP.
If you have been unable to obtain all or part of the financial support you need through traditional methods, the Hertfordshire Business Expansion grant Scheme may be able to help.
- Grants available from £10k – £100k
- Up to 50% of total expansion costs
- £25k grant per new job created (min 2 new roles created over the next 12 months)
- For SME businesses (up to 250 employees / €50 million turnover)
- Property expenditure must relate to improving productive capacity (not simple expansion of assets) – max 20% Grant available.
- Start ups not eligible
- Sector and purpose exclusion apply
For more information contact Hayley Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07717 805780