We are seeking a Fund Executive/administrator to join our team.
Initially reporting directly to one of the Head of funds, this is an exciting opportunity to help support a team of Investment Managers who lend to Small & Medium size businesses in the UK.
- Logging data on a CRM system for Monthly/ Quarterly Reports – including some back dating of data
Customer information and communication:
- Inputting/ checking information to a CRM system
- Logging & chasing clients for management information
- Organising client correspondence
- Assist team with drawdown checks for customers
- Management of inbound email inbox for enquiries
- Management of inbound team telephone enquiries and voicemails
- Administrative support as required.
Knowledge Skills & experience
Competence in use of Microsoft Office systems, especially Excel and Sharepoint
Confident, professional yet friendly manner, with ability to deliver great customer service.
Prior experience in administrative roles, particularly in a financial services environment will be a distinct advantage.
What we offer
- Flexible hybrid working between home and our offices in Blackwater.
- Salary equivalent to £16,500 per annum (for 3 days a week)
- 15 days annual leave (based on 3 days a week) plus pro rata days for Bank holidays in England & Wales. You will also get your birthday off.
- Ability for you to use 1 day for Corporate Social Responsibility purposes annually.
- 5% contribution to employer pension scheme, subject to minimum 3% contribution from employee.
- Death in Service benefit equivalent to 4x salary.
Job Role: Part time – equivalent to 3 days per week. This is a fixed term contract role for 6 months.
If you would like an informal chat about the role, please call Andy Moss, Head of Fund on 07434 182885 (Mon-Thurs)
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies.
Email your CV to HR@thefsegroup.com