A cookie is a small file of data which is stored on your computer or mobile when you visit a website.
- remember information about you, so you don’t have to provide it again;
- to keep you signed in, even on different devices;
- to help us understand how people use our website and services so we can improve them;
- to help us personalise your experience of our website by remembering your preferences and settings;
- to help us monitor your progress (e.g., when providing us with information), so you can pick up where you left off; and
Analytical/performance cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, e.g. by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
We use these only if you have given your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time here.
Strictly necessary cookies: There are no strictly necessary cookies required to use the website
Functionality cookies: We do not use functionality cookies
Targeting cookies: We do not use targeting cookies.
Third party cookies: We do not have third party cookies
Here is more information about the cookies and the purposes we use it for.
|Name of cookie/similar technology||The purpose for which it is used|
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS||Records numbers of users on different pages of the website. Gives a country definition of enquirer|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
Date of this notice 15th January 2021