We currently have 1 position available:
1) Business Development Manager – London
The FSE Group are recruiting for an important position within the SME debt-financing activities of substantial new Funds scheduled to be launched in early 2019.
The Business Development Manager’s primary responsibility will be deal origination of new lending opportunities in £100k-£1million range for SMEs based within the 33 London boroughs.
Based out of The FSE Group’s new London office the Business Development Manager will work on the promotion of the fund across all London boroughs, focusing on building relationships with potential partner organisations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creation, management and development of prospective lending proposals including proactive research of potential businesses suitable for Fund support.
- Research & generation including mapping of SME profiles across the region and identification + implementation of marketing & promotion strategies to maximise high quality pipeline of applicants.
- Regular and repeat marketing & promotional activity, including presentations & meetings with funders, accountant & other potential introducers, attendance/speaking at relevant roadshows & networking events, provision of funding clinics across the region and preparation of marketing collateral & social media activity.
- Responding as first point of contact for majority of inbound enquiries including response to online and telephone enquiries, first sift consultation / review “triage” and internal referral of proposals to relevant fund team members or external support providers, as appropriate.
- Maintenance of activity and enquirer/applicant engagement records, to support Fund internal management and stakeholder reporting.
- Work with the head office marketing team to publicise the fund according to the detailed marketing strategy.
- Provision of support to the Head of Fund including reporting to stakeholders.
Requirements or Skills:
- Experience in originating, marketing, promotion & relationship building activity within a funding or business support environment and associated SME & partner engagement activity.
- Comfortable in presenting & discussing at director level with SMEs: empathy with SME sector.
- Experience and skilled in using Microsoft’s suite of products – with a strong focus on Power point & Word & Excel.
- Experience of using CRM tools to track your deal pipeline.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience working with relevant intermediary, advisor and/or funder contacts across the London region.
Post: Business Development Manager
Type: Permanent & Full Time
Hours: 37 Hours Per week
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 Dependent on experience.
To apply directly please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Strictly no agencies*